Integrated Call System

Michael Sharp

Probably one for the roadmap more so than an immediate query - we have just had a very interesting meeting with a company providing bespoke omni-communication integration which demonstrated a platform that integrated with our IP telephony system.  This provided screen popping to a SaaS solution which identifies the customer (number match) and also triggered an action to our case management system.  Further to this, recordings (and even transcriptions of those recordings) could also be injected directly onto the case notes.  They also demonstrated an automated voice recognition/verification system which could be useful for HR or account recovery queries where the user is not familiar.

I wondered if Hornbill had any desire for telephony integration or screen pop functionality within your platform so calls can be captured and logged more easily than manually by the agent.  After speaking with my team about the concept, that was received extremely well so would expect other firms to want this - even if you partnered with a company like this to provide a similar service?

Regards,

Mike.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@Michael Sharp

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the info, we will take a look. I would like to see some integration with telephony, the IP telephony is becoming ever more ubiquitous so there are probably dozens of ways to go about this. The key to this sort of thing is really tight and seamless integration, often difficult between two different parties when both need to monetize.  We are doing some really interesting related stuff, not exactly related to this but could lead to this sort of thing too. Make sure you come to INSIGHTS 2019 we have some really exciting stuff to release :)

Gerry

• Like 1

On 11/27/2018 at 12:48 PM, Gerry said:

@Michael Sharp

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the info, we will take a look. I would like to see some integration with telephony, the IP telephony is becoming ever more ubiquitous so there are probably dozens of ways to go about this. The key to this sort of thing is really tight and seamless integration, often difficult between two different parties when both need to monetize.  We are doing some really interesting related stuff, not exactly related to this but could lead to this sort of thing too. Make sure you come to INSIGHTS 2019 we have some really exciting stuff to release :)

Gerry

Thanks Gerry - don't think I have an invite for this?