Hornbill Cleaner - config settings

I would like to confirm what the 'RequestServices' parameter in the config file represents and the value(s) to associate to the array. Furthermore, in order to implement three separate retention policies (i.e. IT, Security and Accessibility); I do want to know the specific parameter to use in each config file. 

Hi @Izu

As per instructions on the wiki: https://wiki.hornbill.com/index.php/Hornbill_Clean_Utility

RequestServices : An array containing Service ID Integers to filter the requests for deletion against. An empty array will remove the Service filter, meaning requests with any or no service associated will be deleted

The values to associate arrays are service ID's. The specific parameters to use in each config file depends on the service ID's you have in your instance. You can find these ID's in h_itsm_services table.

Hope this helps.

Nanette. 

Hi @Izu ,

From the Cleaner Tool Documentation

RequestServices : An array containing Service ID Integers to filter the requests for deletion against. An empty array will remove the Service filter, meaning requests with any or no service associated will be deleted

So this will be an array of Service ID's, which are integers and can be found in the URL of the Service Record page:

image.png

So once you've found those service ID's, you can build one config file per retention policy, and schedule them accordingly.

Kind regards,
Steve