Report on Project Task update/comments

Joyce

Hi Alex,

I have join table h_buz_activities , and use  h_buz_activities>Content Preview , but the details are from the overall project update and Not specific Task in a project.

Then I have join  h_buz_comments, but all the field I could think of which might have the 'Comments' are empty  ( ei, h_buz_comments->Comment) this field is empty.

Which field has the actual 'comments' from individual tasks, from those two tables?

h_sys_tasks->Outcome Answers, and h_sys_tasks->Task Answers  are also empty

Thanks.

Regards,

Joyce

Hi @Joyce,

The section that you've highlighted in your screenshot is what we call an activity stream. An activity stream's parent record is held in the table h_buz_activity_streams. All posts that are made to an activity stream are held in the table h_buz_activities. The foreign key in this table is h_target. All comments that are made against posts that are made to an activity stream are held in the table h_buz_comments. The foreign key in this table is h_activity_id.

We store the activity stream id against the project task. Project Tasks are held in the table h_project_project_tasks. This project manager table is an extension of the core table for tasks which is called h_sys_tasks.

Alex