Feedback status as check point on process workflow

Ria

Hi

We're making some changes to our main business process workflow and would like to add a checkpoint during a 'closure and feedback' stage which looks at whether or not feedback has been provided by the customer - and setting the checkpoint accordingly.

I've looked but don't seem to be able to find an option to get this information in an automated task, so wondered if anyone had done this with a customised task? and if so, how??

thanks

Ria

3 hours ago, Ria said:

I've looked but don't seem to be able to find an option to get this information in an automated task

The automated task that could return this information (stored in  h_feedback_status field in request stable) is Get Request Information - Request Details. Unfortunately, this node does not currently return values for this field. Possibly this is something you could suggest as an enhancement.

3 hours ago, Ria said:

wondered if anyone had done this with a customised task? and if so, how??

By a customised task, I assume you mean a human or manual task. I am not sure how would that work for the purpose of setting a checkpoint... so I would say no, it can't be done :( 

@Victor @James Ainsworth thanks for the responses. I think the enhancement Victor suggested would be really helpful , from a workflow point of view we just need to know whether or not feedback has been received within a certain time frame and if not, close the ticket. I think it would be great to have this as a checkpoint so customers can see on the portal that feedback is outstanding. What's the best way for me to suggest this as an enhancement??

2 hours ago, Ria said:

What's the best way for me to suggest this as an enhancement??

Simply create a forum topic with your enhancement request... In this scenario, the enhancement request would be: Get Request Details node to return request feedback status

• Like 1