Default logged category

J_Tamburrini

Afternoon All,

I am looking for a bit of help with adding a stage into the BPM process but not sure how to get it to work.

what i need is that all tickets that get raised by email get given a default profile category  ie "Logged by email"

The service desk will then change it when they accept the ticket.

Can any one provide an solution:huh:

Thanks in advance !

Scrap that i still need help as i need to add a condition in but not 100% sure what to add in.

so the set request category you can see below is set to apply  "logged by email category" but is adding to every case as i haven't added a condition in.

i only want this to be added to tickets raised by self service or email but i cant work out what to use for the decision s custom expression as i can say something like is sent from auto responder or self service

hope this makes sense :huh:

image.thumb.png.7316ad04de01be028cc650ff2c0ca5c3.png

6 hours ago, J_Tamburrini said:

i only want this to be added to tickets raised by self service or email but i cant work out what to use for the decision s custom expression

Your condition then can have the custom expression check for the source of the request. If the Source is Email or Self Service then set the category otherwise bypass the category node and continue the process...

image.png

• Victor changed the title to Default logged category