Error: No matching gotoIf found...

Lucy

Guest Paul Alexander

HI @Lucy

I think this will be a problem in your BPM where it branches off using a Decision tree (oneo f these):

image.png.c1e82e509de851caaa60ab13d268b4ff.png

Can you send a screenshot of your BPM that this ticket is using so we can see the process please?

thanks

Paul

Guest Paul Alexander

Hi

In your ticket, which 'stage' has this error occured in? 

image.thumb.png.7cc2e8780d12cf6389cb2db61165c92b.png

Can you send a screenshot of THIS stage in the BPM please (by clicking to select the relevant stage in the actual BPM editor)?

image.thumb.png.fb747210432fe707f6e51e0f6483e098.png

Thanks

Paul

Guest Paul Alexander

Hi again

I don't think it IS a problem in the 'Planning and Approval' stage as the green 'blob' isn't marked at the beginning of that stage....so I THINK it's before then (in the Classification stage)

Sorry...I thought you'd already uploaded that part of the BPM, but I can't see it now....it's going to be a decision tree in that stage. You can see that some of the 'checkpoints' have turned green on that stage, so that SHOULD help to pinpoint where the problem is (do you have a decision tree based around whether this is an Emergency, Standard, Major or Minor change which makes the relevant green checkpoint get ticked?)

Does any of this help?! 

I'm trying to find the instructions on how to find and go in to the actual BPM instance of your ticket, but can't them! @Victor....could you help with finding these instructions please? I'm sure it was you who sent them to me originally....

thanks

Guest Paul Alexander

HI

I think that the problem is going to be in on of the branches here:

image.png.b9926b3059ec7a57ba9fa1698a8200fc.png

It'd be worth checking each branch to make sure the text exactly matches what COULD be included from the Progressive Capture questions....

40 minutes ago, Claire Holtham said:

I am currently holding off pressing the button on 1364 until I'm sure it's not going to cause us any issues.

@Claire Holtham the issue raised in the forum thread you mentioned (https://community.hornbill.com/topic/14294-bpm-not-working-since-update/) was caused by a defect in Collaboration Core (PCF is part of Collaboration Core). The issue was addressed and fixed in Core Collaboration build 951 952 deployed yesterday morning (this is an automatic update so all instances were updated). Therefore is quite safe to update Service Manager app.

@Lucy @Akash Savani - As your organisation is subscribed to Premier Success plan, I will have to raise a support request on your behalf to investigate this as I need some information that I do not want to request on public forums. I will come back here once the issue is resolved with details of why it occurred and how it was fixed.

@Akash Savani @Lucy

The reason why the issue occurs is due to changes made to the simple list from where the change type gets its values which means they no longer match with the expressions configured in your process. When you raise a change request when you capture the change type the values for the change type are populated from this list: changeRequestType (Home - Hornbill Service Manager - Simple Lists). If you have your process configured to branch based on these values then any changes you make to this list means your process will no longer branch correctly and possibly can generate errors like the one you encounter. 

If you look at the simple list in your instance, the values for the change type are numbers (e.g. 1. Emergency, 2. Standard, etc.). In your process, however, you branch based on values without the numbers, which are the default values (e.g. Emergency, Standard, etc.)

If the values for the change type are amended, we would need to ensure that any configuration which uses these values (such as a business process) is updated accordingly.