Issue when using Data Query - Get All Sites

Alisha

Hello,

When using the Data Query - Get All Sites in a progressive capture, it doesn't allow the customer to free type in the site like is does when using the Select Site form. They have to type the site name so that it matches the site name in the system for it to show. This is not ideal as the customer won't necessarily know the exact site name.

Is there a way around this please?

Many thanks,
Alisha

Hi @Alisha I am not sure i am seeing the same behaviour, when i use the Get All Sites option with a dynamic drop down, all the sites are listed

image.png

If i start typing in the text box, it auto filters the results for me - in the example below, the list is filtered to the sites matching the 'L' search

So as a user i can scroll through the site list or type the beginning of the site name to filter the list

image.png

Are you seeing a different user experience?  if so which browser are you seeing this on?

Steve

Hi @Steven Boardman,

Here is an example... I would like to search for 'South Block'.

The first screenshot shows everything listed if I start typing 'sou'.

The second screenshot shows that 'South Block' will only appear if I type in 'headquarters (kent) - s'

The third screenshot shows the Select Site form and if I start typing 'sou', it lists South Block.

Many thanks,
Alisha

Location1.jpg

Location2.jpg

Location3.jpg