Analyst Performance Widgets

dwalby

Hi all,

NOTE: I posted this in Performance Analytics previously, but I'm not sure that's the right place?

I'd like to create a widget which shows the number of requests open, logged (created by) and resolved per analyst in a bar graph, similar to the below. Is this possible? I've tried a Measure Group By with multiple series, but it doesn't seem to allow different group by filters to be applied, i.e. Created By for Logged requests & Owner name for Open requests. Any help appreciated :)

image.thumb.png.f7725e2f935ef6ada895a5b7e190bbd0.png

• 2 weeks later...

@dwalby - I think this can be done by having 3 weekly measure for requests raised (logged), open and resolved. If you only need the last 3 weeks then have the measures sample history set to 3. Then create a data chart widget, which uses this measure. Set the data type in data source to use "Measured Samples". Add all 3 measures as a series in the widget. I have tried this and came up with this:

image.png

Looks pretty close with the graphs you want...

On 10/19/2018 at 1:11 PM, dwalby said:

I posted this in Performance Analytics previously, but I'm not sure that's the right place?

Performance analytics is intended to discuss the analytics engine or functionality itself. If the discussion is about a measure and widgets using Service Manager data for example then the Service Manager section is the right place ... not sure if this makes sense, is 5 AM now and still having coffee :D 

• 1 month later...

@Victor - Thanks, sorry for the late response on this. I think the graph you've shown displays the metrics I'm looking for, but presumably your measures are for overall performance. I'm looking to create a graph which shows logged, resolved & open for each analyst over the current week/month. I'm guessing I'd need to setup a measure for each analyst to achieve this? I've used some insane paint skillz to hopefully demonstrate what I'm looking for a bit better.

image.thumb.png.8db5ead7764fb88d524c872833f7e398.png

48 minutes ago, dwalby said:

I'm guessing I'd need to setup a measure for each analyst to achieve this?

I am not sure, I need to look into it... I'll get back to you on this.

48 minutes ago, dwalby said:

I've used some insane paint skillz to hopefully demonstrate what I'm looking for a bit better

image.jpeg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...