Problem, Known Error & Release - Catalog Item Support

Martyn Houghton

At the moment it is not possible to implement different problem management, known error and release progressive captures on your instance as you are limited to a PCF specified in the settings, rather than being able to set this at a 'Service' level as these three request types have not have the catalog level items implemented in them.

This makes it restrictive where we have multiple service desk implemented within the same instance, as well as not allowing for testing/development of new PCF in these area's without affecting the current live one.

Cheers

Martyn

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi @Martyn Houghton i am afraid not at the moment, there are other stories which are currently prioritised based on customer support and strategic objectives.  This is not suggesting that this is not a valid story, nor not deemed important, it is simply trying to feedback on why this has not progresses so far.  I will of course post back here as it starts to move and we have an idea of when it will be scheduled.  

Can you add me to this please? 

As we are not implementing problems and known errors, being able to have these as CIs would make my life so much easier. 

Especially with the amount of teams I have using Service Manager (all with different requirements) 

• Thanks 1

• 8 months later...

@Dan Munns @Martyn Houghton @Joanne just an update on this requirement.

Catalog items have been added to:

* Problems

* Known Errors

* Releases

Due to the nature of these request types, the catalog items will only be visible to the agents in the user app through progressive capture (i.e not possible for end users to raise via self service).

This story will be available in the next Service Manager update due out in the next couple of weeks, keep an eye out for the notification

• Like 3