Cannot Save Business Processes

Logan Graham

Hi Guys,

Hoping you can help me, I am trying to save a copied BP but when I make any change to it or even just revert changes I cannot seem to save it. 

I tested another random BP and I cannot seem to change that either, I am able to create BP's/copy but any changes I do even though no errors are showing I cannot save it. 

Even when I try to click of the BP and I get the prompt to save and continue It will not let me continue.

Just to note I have checked my permissions and I seem to have everything needed.

Any help would be appreciated 

@Logan Graham Would you mind explaining how you are creating a copy of the BPM?  I only have admin rights and Business Process manager rights but am able to save the new BPM. There could be some differences in our replication steps. 

Thanks

Pamela

Guest Paul Alexander

@Logan Graham

Check the 'Access granted To' permissions on the BPM you're trying to save....not sure if this could be the problem, but I seem to remember that you can allow access to save or copy a BPM by adding people here (it's not something we use....but you might!!) 

image.png.62e65ef20dbb76bfddb330ef08717c9e.png

@Pamela  Thanks for the response, please see the attached I have pretty much every permission on Hornbill :) FYI I have not changed this permission in months and I was able to edit a BPM last month.

perms.PNG.588a6660696be4ea2609eae3bb54eaaa.PNG

@Paul Alexander Thanks for the response I checked this setting and it did not have anyone in it, I tried adding myself but again could not save the BPM with even this change.

Thanks,

Logan G

@Chris Thompson @Logan Graham I have tested this on my test instances and I am unable to replicate this. While I am still investigating this issue, could you try clearing your cache just to make sure? Or even log out and log back in again and try to modify the copied BPM again. Also it would help if you could give me a date and time you last tried this so that I look in the logs to see if there is any useful error.

Thanks

Pamela

@Logan Graham @Chris Thompson Did you try and copy a BPM and make changes and save on the same day? It looks like you did on the 17th. Please confirm. This is the test I did on my test server. However, it doesnt matter you can copy on one day and make changes any other day but for the purposes of this test I was hoping to track the workflow changes from copy to savings. Nevertheless, I have reported this to Development so perhaps they will shed some more light on this. Please bear with us.

Thanks

Pamela