Can somebody explain error message from authorisation node

HHH

I have a BMP where authorisation is reqired and after the authorisation node there is a branch which looks for Accept/Reject.

When I test by accepting the authorisation the BPM crashes with the following message:

decision ("585d6fbe-21a1-8429-7be9-b722f46e52bd"/"decision-db4ea101-1916-41d6-7751-8649379781d3") execute: at 1/51: "Uncaught Global::GetApprovalResult: unable to find node: "approval-3dde39bd-1dc2-4e64-869c-b32c766cdfd9"" (function(){ var outcome=false;var res = functions.getApprovalResult(global["...

It appears the node for approval is not found but how can that be?

Guest Paul Alexander

Hi 

Did you copy and paste the approval node from a different BPM? As far as I know, each node has a unique ID so copying and pasting from a different screen or BPM might mean that this won't work as the ID's would be different.

Might not be that....but thought I'd mention it! 

Thanks for the reply. I think I found it. BPM designer somehow allowed me to do this, rather than one decision node per authorisation:

After I scrapped the decion node and rebuilt it using one per authorisation it worked as intended.

Clipboard01.jpg

• Victor changed the title to Can somebody explain error message from authorisation node