Can't create new escalation alert - no "new escalation event" option

RobW

Hiya, I'm still very much a novice with Hornbill but trying to get the hang of it......

I've been given the task to create escalation alerts which fire 1 day, 7 days, 14 days, 21 days and 28 days after a request has failed resolution - have referred back to the wiki at https://wiki.hornbill.com/index.php/Escalation_Actions and was able to create a few on Friday (along with a new e-mail template) however I've gone to complete the rest today and don't have the "new escalation event" option this week.

Can anyone please assist - was hoping to have these finished today (well, I was aiming for yesterday but Monday was a bit of a horror show). Thanks!

update target escalation window.jpg

Hi @RobW

Thanks for the post.

From the screenshot I'm wondering if you are looking at a "Corporate" service level but opened from within a service?

If you have opened up the form from within the service view then you can only edit "Service Specific" SLAs, if you wanted to update the "Corporate" (shared) SLA then you would need to do it from the main service portfolio view and click on the "Service Level Agreements" tab.

Hope that solves your problem... if not then let me know.

Kind Regards,

Dave

image.png

• Thanks 1