Virtual Showroom for Hardware Purchase

Giuseppe Iannacone

@Giuseppe Iannacone following on from Gerry's exciting post, one option (albeit nothing like the product catalog which is coming) is to create things like product services or services, possibly with catalog items reflecting different product areas - mobiles, laptops etc and then use progressive capture questions to represent the different options. 

As i say it is not going to present like the product catalog will but if you need a workaround then this is something which perhaps can be looked at.

Considerations

* There will be a lot to configure 

* It won't lend itself to things like multi-item selection (unless you have various product option pages in a single progressive capture flow)

image.png

Steve

@dwalby the full solution here is the product catalog which Gerry mentions above but in the meantime you can certainly look to see what is achievable with wiki markup etc. 

Possibly using a label field above a question with an image in the wiki markup might visually help, but i don't believe you can use wiki markup in options on say a drop down list or check box list. 

Hopefully you'll like the product catalog which was mentioned at the customer insights event and again by Gerry above

Steve

• 4 months later...

@Gerry @Steven Boardman is there any update on the product catalog that you mentioned above? we're about to start work to re-design our purchase request process and it would be great to get an idea of timescales for this before we start creating any complex progressive captures etc as a workaround.

Any news on this would be great

Thanks

Ria

2 hours ago, Ria said:

@Gerry @Steven Boardman is there any update on the product catalog that you mentioned above? we're about to start work to re-design our purchase request process and it would be great to get an idea of timescales for this before we start creating any complex progressive captures etc as a workaround.

Any news on this would be great

Thanks

Ria

+1 we too :)

@Ria @Giuseppe Iannacone this is something which is still work in progress i am afraid, and i don't have a specific timeframe on it.  If you have a need to crack on with the purchase request flows then i don't anticipate this being available in the short term.  As this progresses and we have a clearer idea on timelines for availability we will post updates back here.