Toggle Service Visibility on Portal

davidrb84

Hi there,

I wonder if anyone else would like the ability to be able to toggle visibility of services on the service portal, but still be able to allow customers to see their raised requests/incidents in the Active Requests section.

We have 30 or so 'forms' that allow customers to raise specific requests, but many more services that we would only expect customers to raise via the service desk.

Currently we've had to artificially force the order, but it's a messy solution.

• 5 months later...

Hi @davidrb84

I'm interested about the re-ordering that you mentioned.

On 9/24/2018 at 12:56 AM, davidrb84 said:

Currently we've had to artificially force the order, but it's a messy solution.

Would providing more options to order your services also work for you rather than hiding?  For the services where you offer only phone support, it still seems reasonable to show this service along with the description that they need to phone in to access this service.  

I would be interested in the order that you have  tried to "artificially force".  

Regards,

James

@James Ainsworth We've currently used a ·  (bullet point) to force the service to sort to the top of the list.

Having an option to promote a service such that a group would be top would be preferable to using a visible character.

I suppose having it push any services with customer facing CIs (PCFs) to the top Could be helpful, or highlighting them in an obvious fashion.