Missing Tickets from User View

Michael Sharp

@Michael Sharp on the agents view of the request list is Ged Wilson showing as an Owner of any of the 94 requests?  On their Customer profile list, it would only show the requests where they are a Customer but on the request list the quick filter searches - Summary, Description, Owner, Customer fields?

Also both lists should only show the agent the requests for the Jed Wilson which they are entitled to see based on those requests being logged against services which their teams support.  If the views above where through the eyes of the same agent then you could assume the numbers should be the same (if you factor in the extra search options on the request list (owner and customer), but if two different agents are seeing different results then the supporting teams for the services Jeds requests were logged against might also play a part here

Steve

15 minutes ago, Steven Boardman said:

@Michael Sharp on the agents view of the request list is Ged Wilson showing as an Owner of any of the 94 requests?  On their Customer profile list, it would only show the requests where they are a Customer but on the request list the quick filter searches - Summary, Description, Owner, Customer fields?

Also both lists should only show the agent the requests for the Jed Wilson which they are entitled to see based on those requests being logged against services which their teams support.  If the views above where through the eyes of the same agent then you could assume the numbers should be the same (if you factor in the extra search options on the request list (owner and customer), but if two different agents are seeing different results then the supporting teams for the services Jeds requests were logged against might also play a part here

Steve

Hi @Steven Boardman, Ged Wilson is not an owner of any of the tickets as he is not a service manager user.  Further to this, both these views were generated from my account so would expect these results to be the same?  The discrepancy I want resolving is with requests 17908 and 16798 as shown in the screenshot (I appreciate the total number 94/54 may be because his name is included on the body of tickets).

Regards,

Mike.

@Steven Boardman - just an FYI, Victor does not have access to customer instances either...  because EU or UK said is a bad thing to keep/store other people information... :D

The second screenshot, the one from request list view is a bit vague... I can understand the first but for the second I need more info... do you use any default filter (i.e. All My Teams, All My Services, etc.) to display requests then use the filter on "ged wilson"? Or do you use a custom view? Basically, for the second screenshot, I need to see this:

image.png

23 hours ago, Victor said:

@Steven Boardman - just an FYI, Victor does not have access to customer instances either...  because EU or UK said is a bad thing to keep/store other people information... :D

The second screenshot, the one from request list view is a bit vague... I can understand the first but for the second I need more info... do you use any default filter (i.e. All My Teams, All My Services, etc.) to display requests then use the filter on "ged wilson"? Or do you use a custom view? Basically, for the second screenshot, I need to see this:

image.png

Hi Victor,

I used a custom filter which shows ALL tickets.  However, I would have expected to see in the first screenshot ALL tickets for Ged Wilson??

Regards,

Mike.

@Michael Sharp - the requests displayed on user's profile, in Service Manager tab, could not be the same request displayed using a custom filter... if you can tell me or show me the criteria you used in the custom filter then I can explain to you why there are differences...

The first screenshot, on the user profile, will show you all requests where Ged is a customer on the request (not the request owner). The second screenshot, depending on the filter used and especially when using the quick filter search on a filtered view, could return requests where Ged is not necessarily the customer on the request ...