Request - Send e-mail if priority escalated

dwalby

Hi all,

Is it possible to send an e-mail notiifcation if an incident's priority/SLA is escalated to a P1 for example?

Scenario Example: A P3 incident is logged but then found to be of P1 nature, I'd like a 'Major Incident' e-mail to trigger at this point

Thanks in advance

2 hours ago, Victor said:

There is an option to automatically send an email to customer when the Service Level is changed (enabled via an app setting) ... not sure if this is what you are looking for...

In my case it would be to email relevant managers in IT (for now) of any P1/P2 tickets that have been set part-way through a ticket.

I wonder what @dwalby is look for?

@Victor @samwoo - I'm looking for an e-mail notification to automatically be sent part-way through the lifecycle of an incident.

For example, we had what we though was a Priority 4 incident logged on Saturday, nobody else was working at the time, further investigation revealed that if unresolved it would impact a large number of users, the incident priority/SLA was therefore re-classified as a Priority 1. I'd like it to trigger the 'Major Incident' notification e-mail at this point.

48 minutes ago, dwalby said:

@Victor @samwoo - I'm looking for an e-mail notification to automatically be sent part-way through the lifecycle of an incident.

For example, we had what we though was a Priority 4 incident logged on Saturday, nobody else was working at the time, further investigation revealed that if unresolved it would impact a large number of users, the incident priority/SLA was therefore re-classified as a Priority 1. I'd like it to trigger the 'Major Incident' notification e-mail at this point.

Same requirements here. +1 then