Collaboration user cannot login

P. Nordqvist

Hi,
After we purchased more Collaboration licenses (not service manager) our users cannot login to Hornbill and I am not able to understand why.
This is the error message shown:

image.png.7b49acb50afc08bb6696a34a4fc1415b.png

Can someone from Hornbill respond what is wrong.
How can I see my self in the system how many licenses I still have left?
When looking at the users in the administration app I see this:
image.png.bfffdf188f2dfdbafbe2345e600d3327.png

Kind Regards
Per 

@Victor

Actually not but I have found the root-cause.
The user have the following roles:
Basic User Role, Self Service User, Collaboration Role and My Boards.
The the login fails.
If I remove the My Boards role the user can login.

From my point of view the role My Boards belongs to Collaboration.
The user shall only complete tasks belonging to Service Requests. They will NOT work on (or even see the Service Request).
The workflow behind will add the Service Request to a board as soon as the Task has been completed, therefor I had to add the role My Boards to the user otherwise an error would popup due to access rights.

10 minutes ago, P. Nordqvist said:

From my point of view the role My Boards belongs to Collaboration.

Not sure why you think this but My Boards is a Service Manager application role:

image.png

10 minutes ago, P. Nordqvist said:

The workflow behind will add the Service Request to a board as soon as the Task has been completed, therefor I had to add the role My Boards to the user otherwise an error would popup due to access rights.

If this is the case then this is an issue that the Service Manager development team needs to address. As you noticed, associating this role to the Collaboration user won't work.

7 minutes ago, P. Nordqvist said:

Shall I use the role Board BPM Access instead?

Board BPM Access is a Board Manager application role, not Service Manager application role. It works for boards used in Board Manager application but not with boards used in Service Manager application

Hi, it seems to work after I removed the My Boards role and added the Board BPM Access role instead.
In general I would call this case closed.

In any case, without any Board like role the BPM runs into an error when completing the Task and the Service Request is moved into a Board.

28 minutes ago, P. Nordqvist said:

it seems to work after I removed the My Boards role and added the Board BPM Access role instead.

28 minutes ago, P. Nordqvist said:

without any Board like role the BPM runs into an error when completing the Task and the Service Request is moved into a Board.

It means then you are not using Service Manager boards but Boards Manager boards? If this is the case then yes, the user would need that BPM board role. If you were to use Service Manager boards then the user would not need any SM boards roles (these would be SM board roles not Board Manager roles)