Custom Project Status?

Keith

@alextumber I am just evaluating the app and want to report out on it internally. To do so I wanted to replicate as best as possible what we have today. We use terms like, pipeline, planning, and On-hold which do not appear in the list. We can certainly use Draft instead of pipeline, but not sure how the others would be addressed.

@Keith I'm pleased to say that our development team have added Project Sub Statuses. This feature will be available in the next Project Manager update.

What you can expect from the new feature:

A new simple list called 'Project Sub Status' allow you to define translatable sub statuses:

image.png

There is a new tile in the Hornbill Admin Tool called 'Project Sub Statuses'. This is where you map system statuses to your custom sub statuses that you have defined in the simple list:

image.png

These mappings are searchable on both system status and sub status name:

image.png

As you would expect, you can add, update, remove or remove all Project Sub Statuses

image.png

You now have the option of selecting a project sub status on the 'Project Status' progressive capture form. Only sub statuses for the selected system status will be shown:

image.png

Inside a project, the details have been reconfigured so that the Project Status and Sub Status are now on the same line. Once again, only the relevant sub statuses are shown:

image.png

The option to specify a sub status on creation will be added to the iBridge nodes once the Project Manager update that contains this feature goes live. There are several places where I believe you might want to see a project sub status throughout the application and these will be added over future updates if the demand is there, such as the ability to filter by project sub status on the project portfolio.

I'll be interested to hear how you get on once you get your hands on this functionality!

Alex