issue with new layout

Giuseppe Iannacone

when raising a ticket from an email that has got a long history the "next botton" is found at the end of the history, so you have to scroll all the window down to the end.

i believe it might be better to have a predifined box with a standard size with a scroll bar in the box as it was before; here is the current visualization:

image.png.33a3e84835b690e6de7238cae92c5271.png

image.thumb.png.4d64d7aaad03fde1035653df40723759.png

image.thumb.png.566962247bd4f7cf5972cbf86db52138.png

image.png.8e96d2c35742c56fdbcfc3867a1ac187.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @gregmarcroftorc

Service Manager updates usually come every couple of weeks.  The next one is due this week, but this will depend on readiness of the update.  If not this week, it will be early next week.  In most cases when you see someone mention ''the next update'' you can usually consider it as something that will be available in the two weeks that follow.

Regards,

James

Guest gregmarcroftorc
26 minutes ago, James Ainsworth said:

Hi @gregmarcroftorc

Service Manager updates usually come every couple of weeks.  The next one is due this week, but this will depend on readiness of the update.  If not this week, it will be early next week.  In most cases when you see someone mention ''the next update'' you can usually consider it as something that will be available in the two weeks that follow.

Regards,

James

Thanks James, that is useful to know.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest gregmarcroftorc

Hi,

This issue is still making things more difficult than I feel it needs to be. When I log a ticket, there seems to be a huge space underneath the final character of the email, and I have to scroll right down to the bottom which adds unnecessary time to the process. It wasn't previously like this. I just tried to take a screenshot, and noticed that if you hold CTRL and the - on the Keyboard to effectively zoom out, it crops it as you would expect. Can this be changed so that the huge space doesn't appear?

1414509289_Emptyspaceloggingaticket.thumb.JPG.a8a66a714f2a41185587f95747d91232.JPG

Thanks

Greg