Dashboards Error

SJEaton

If you having troubles decrypting what "Response tab in Chrome Console" means: the Console is a special browser interface accessible by pressing F12 key from within a browser.

image.png

The Response tab, is a tab presented in the Network interface, accessible for the top menu presented in the console. All API calls from the browser to the Hornbill instance "backend" are recorded in here. You will see them appearing in a form of a list. They will appear as "methods". You will need to click on the relevant "method" then you will be presented with more information, one of them being the Response tab. Hope this helps.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Ehsan

Can you look at our instance as our analyst all have the same issue - when they try and access "my dashboards", they are just getting the spinning logo

Nasim

On ‎11‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 6:31 AM, Victor said:

@nasimg - would it be possible first to update SM app in your instance to the latest build?

Ok -  we are planning to do this, I'll let you know if this doesn't fix it.

Nasim

On ‎11‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 7:27 PM, Victor said:

@nasimg - I will be honest here and say that I have a feeling it won't ... however, we won't be able to investigate/find out what is happening if the instance is not on latest build :( ...

@Ehsan and @Victor, we have updated our instance and are still getting the issue (for certain staff/dashboards).

Can you let me know what the next steps are to resolve this.

Nasim