Dashboards Error

SJEaton

Guest Mohamed

Hi @SJEaton

Just to confirm, do you have custom view(s) and do they contain not only charts but charts where the visibility is on? As per screen

image.png

Regards,

Mohamed

Guest Mohamed

Hi all

Apologies for a delayed response, our development team have been looking into the issue and were having trouble replicating however, we've been able to find and resolve the issue

Expect the resolution to be available in build >= 1305

Regards

Mohamed

Guest Dave Stewart

The Service Manager update that appeared available today drew mention of fixing the issue of rearrangement not working however has made it worse. Now it's not even possible to move Dashboards from one place to another. I also experienced, following the previous Hornbill Service Manager update, that my Dashboard view wouldn't open at all. Got a "Requests" error. I played about with disabling a number of Dashboards and it sprang back to life and thankfully continued to work when I turned them back on again.

10 minutes ago, Dave Stewart said:

The Service Manager update that appeared available today drew mention of fixing the issue of rearrangement not working however has made it worse. Now it's not even possible to move Dashboards from one place to another.

This issue is discussed in a separate thread.

10 minutes ago, Dave Stewart said:

I also experienced, following the previous Hornbill Service Manager update, that my Dashboard view wouldn't open at all. Got a "Requests" error.

This is fixed in SM build 1306. Did you update to this build and still experience the issue?