Suggestion - Tooltips

Alisha

Hello,

We are using official terms for a number of categories and customers might not know what they mean. Would it be possible to implement a 'tooltip' feature please? For example, if we had a category called 'Softphone', it would be handy to show a definition for it when the customer hovers over the word. This would also be useful within progressive captures as well.

Many thanks,
Alisha

@Alisha - I understand you are using categories in your progressive capture to drive collection of specific information however, categories are really intended for your service desk rather than customers... Perhaps it would be worth thinking if you can collect that information using a different approach... custom forms would be an idea... just a thought...

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @Victor,

I have tried this and unfortunately it doesn't work with wiki markup.

Please could this feature be added?

Just to give you an example, I would like to have a static radioset list with the following options:

• Extension mobility
  • Phone line
  • Voicemail

Then, next to the extension mobility option, I would like to have a link that the customers can click on, which will take them to a page that explains what extension mobility is.

Many thanks,
Alisha

• 2 weeks later...

@Alisha you could have a dynamic label field for each radio button which shows when the relevant button is selected. You can use wiki markup links in the labels description field of the labels. 

So if you put all three of the dynamic labels under the radio button field then they will only ever see the relevant one.