Missing Logo

Jeremy

@Jeremy which interface are you referring to?

In the Service Portal the logo is pulled through from the manage portal configuration.

image.png

The co-branding on the EXP My Services view is also pulled through from the manage portal image configuration but you also need the following setting enabled in the admin console > collaboration > settings

image.png

This branding is only available on the My Services view in the main live interface

Are you not seeing it in these places, or expecting to see it elsewhere?

Steve

@Jeremy the company logo in the live app has only been possible on the EXP My Services view, it is not visible on any other views in the live app.

This should be showing on the My Services view, if you have the above Branding setting enabled and an image referenced in the portal Logo field

If you are not seeing this on your My Services view with the above configured then we'll need to have a closer look at what is happening on your instance

@Jeremy is it possible to check the logo URL you have in the portal image config?  is this still valid? could you share it or PM me the URL so i can try it on my instance?

I can't replicate the issue on the My Services view on live, but i can on the Hornbill Today view - so a colleague is going to take a look at that view.

In the meantime if you could validate your logo url or fire it over and i can see if i can replicate the issue you are having

Thanks

Steve