Option to use ANY for conditions when building custom views

Jeremy

@Jeremy I am sure i know what you are looking for but would you be able to give us an example of an OR view which would help you out?

In the meantime i am sure it is not quite what you are after but you can do the following:

In my Priority view, i want all requests where the Priority is High or Low or Major + Where the Service is Audio Visual or Desktop Support or ERP or Finances + Customer is James Forde or Peter Moores

image.png

Giving me a result set of requests as below which i grant is using the AND conditions but also the OR in the individual conditions

So Customer has to be x OR Y AND Service has to be x OR y AND Priority has to be x OR y

image.png

But as i said originally if you could let us have a use case example that would help to support the case 

Steve

Thanks @Jeremy that's pretty much as i suspected. 

We already kind of do this with the same clause builder which is used in the SLA rules builder - with the ANY conditions option

image.png

I have raised a story to look to introduce this to the request list views.  As this is progressed and scheduled we'll post back here

Steve

• Victor changed the title to Option to use ANY for conditions when building custom views
  • 3 weeks later...