@AndyHodkinsonPrincesIT Thanks for the post

I'll ask about additional order options, but the ability to multi-select should already be there.

On my Mac, i select the first email, and then hold CMD + Shift and select the bottom email and it selects all emails in between

image.png

I'll ask one of the team to comment on the order options 

Steve

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/21/2018 at 9:07 AM, Dan Munns said:

@AndyHodkinsonPrincesIT this functionality does work in Windows 7 (and Windows 10). What browser are you using? 

Hi @Dan Munns I have tried this in IE11 and Chrome v68, neither of them allow me to shift+block hight or ctrl+select emails. I can tick the emails individually (screen shot) but this is very time consuming when there are hundreds of emails to delete. Thanks

image.png.18141e5cd2e706ddd9201b118fc4bff1.png

• 3 weeks later...

@AndyHodkinsonPrincesIT We've tested on IE11 / Win7 and it works properly.

Can you please confirm that you are first clicking on the first checkbox, then pressing Shift you check several messages down on the checkbox?

It should check all messages in between.

We are going to release soon a new build that has enhancements to this where you can select all the visible messages in one click.

Thanks,

Daniel.

38 minutes ago, Daniel Dekel said:

@AndyHodkinsonPrincesIT We've tested on IE11 / Win7 and it works properly.

Can you please confirm that you are first clicking on the first checkbox, then pressing Shift you check several messages down on the checkbox?

It should check all messages in between.

We are going to release soon a new build that has enhancements to this where you can select all the visible messages in one click.

Thanks,

Daniel.

Hi @Daniel Dekel, ok I've now tried this and it works, thanks. More functionality for sorting by subject etc. would be greatly appreciated though. Thanks

• 10 months later...