Analytics Widgets Please

Michael Sharp

Please can I get some assistance with Analytics and require the following widgets:

• Show the total number of emails currently in the mailbox inbox (most important for me please as we are manually raising faults)
  • Show a total count of outstanding tickets as per the attached report (all-outstanding-partner-requests)
  • Show a total count as per the attached report (jmw-staff-count)
  • Show a pie chart of all outstanding tasks (split by allocated to)

Regards and thanks,

Mike.

jmw-staff-count.report.txt

requests---all-outstanding-partner-requests.report.txt

Hi @Michael Sharp

Please see the following:

Show the total number of emails currently in the mailbox inbox (most important for me please as we are manually raising faults)

Screenshot_4.png

The widget that @Dan Munns post will show you the UNREAD count. 
The one above will show you the count of any emails in your mailbox, read or unread. 
You will need to know your mailbox ID which can be found from the h_msg_mailboxes table. If you have trouble finding this, please PM me and I'll see if I can assist

Show a total count of outstanding tickets as per the attached report (all-outstanding-partner-requests)

Screenshot_5.png

If you would like to copy and paste:

h_fk_user_id IN(select h_user_id from h_sys_accounts where h_job_title IN('Managing Partner', 'Partner', 'Senior Partner')) 
AND h_status IN('status.open', 'status.onhold')

Show a total count as per the attached report (jmw-staff-count)

Screenshot_6.png

If you would like to copy and paste

h_user_id
    IN(SELECT h_user_id FROM h_sys_account_groups WHERE h_group_id != '1stLineSupport' AND h_group_id != 'Finance' and h_group_id != 'Payroll')
    AND h_user_id != 'alanc'
    AND h_user_id != 'adbih'

I have not used your own Group and User names from your report, instead I have used some test data which you can replace with the info you require. But please notice two things:
1) The Group IDs are NOT the names. The are the unique group ID that has been set up for each group, which will not contain any spaces e.g my Team Name is 1st Line Support, but if you check the team in the admin tool, its ID is 1stLineSupport
2) If you need to add additional groups and IDs, simply add "and....", then continue the format in the screenshot above. 

Show a pie chart of all outstanding tasks (split by allocated to)

Unfortunately this will not be possible as an analytics widget. 

I hope this helps,

Kind Regards

Bob

On 8/6/2018 at 8:12 AM, Guest said:

Hi @Michael Sharp

Please see the following:

Show the total number of emails currently in the mailbox inbox (most important for me please as we are manually raising faults)

Screenshot_4.png

The widget that @Dan Munns post will show you the UNREAD count. 
The one above will show you the count of any emails in your mailbox, read or unread. 
You will need to know your mailbox ID which can be found from the h_msg_mailboxes table. If you have trouble finding this, please PM me and I'll see if I can assist

Show a total count of outstanding tickets as per the attached report (all-outstanding-partner-requests)

Screenshot_5.png

If you would like to copy and paste:

h_fk_user_id IN(select h_user_id from h_sys_accounts where h_job_title IN('Managing Partner', 'Partner', 'Senior Partner')) 
AND h_status IN('status.open', 'status.onhold')

Show a total count as per the attached report (jmw-staff-count)

Screenshot_6.png

If you would like to copy and paste

h_user_id
    IN(SELECT h_user_id FROM h_sys_account_groups WHERE h_group_id != '1stLineSupport' AND h_group_id != 'Finance' and h_group_id != 'Payroll')
    AND h_user_id != 'alanc'
    AND h_user_id != 'adbih'

I have not used your own Group and User names from your report, instead I have used some test data which you can replace with the info you require. But please notice two things:
1) The Group IDs are NOT the names. The are the unique group ID that has been set up for each group, which will not contain any spaces e.g my Team Name is 1st Line Support, but if you check the team in the admin tool, its ID is 1stLineSupport
2) If you need to add additional groups and IDs, simply add "and....", then continue the format in the screenshot above. 

Show a pie chart of all outstanding tasks (split by allocated to)

Unfortunately this will not be possible as an analytics widget. 

I hope this helps,

Kind Regards

Bob

thanks very much for these - extremely helpful!!