Reports

Nikolaj

Hello Support,

I would like to have some reports for our Project Management. But when i look to the data preview it shows me not the result I expect.

What I´m doing wrong? also there are a lot of ID columns but it would be much nicer if there are tasks, milestones or project names for example.

thanks for your help.

Nikolaj

1. All Open Tasks

image.thumb.png.c428cdb7f678254791eac29ab7ffedb2.png

2. All open Milestones

image.thumb.png.f3e3e71bd6c1f5e032bc8bb2a989b440.png

3. ProjectProgress 

image.thumb.png.f578827ea1c28adc2140fbcfc02bc434.png

@Nikolaj thanks for your post.

Project tasks hold their data in a combination of the table h_sys_tasks and their own table. You will need to add a join to your query to see this information.

In-app reporting is currently a feature that is being worked on for Project Manager. This will provide you with the information that you require. I can't say when it will be ready but I can tell you that we are actively working on it.

Similarly for Project Progress, this is something new that we have been working on and will be released in the coming months when it is ready for use. At the moment I can tell you it has no value and is not worth reporting on.

Alex

Screen Shot 2018-07-26 at 11.44.55.png

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

@AlexTumber any news here?  how can i create Project reports in the Project Manager? for example i would like to see the milestones in this month and how far they are? what are the active tasks over all projects this week? and so on? is there any solution?

best regards

Nikolaj

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

@Nikolaj we are still working hard on this area and our current thinking is to provide the PM of each project with some standard reports that can be viewed in a popup, viewed and saved as a PDF, created as a document or a new document version in Document Manager and printed.

image.png

As soon as we have something to announce I promise you will be the first to know!

Alex

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...