Who is up to enter for an SDI award in 2019?

I just got notice that SDI are opening their award submission for their conference in 2019.

We've helped lots of customers submit for these awards and had quite a few winners over the years. People often don't submit because they think "we're not doing anything special." Having submitted and presented on behalf of customers and ourselves, and from sitting on the other side as a judge, I can say that you don't need to be setting the world on fire to enter.

Details of the SDI awards can be found here - https://www.servicedeskinstitute.com/events-networking/2018-2/the-it-service-support-awards-2019/

I can think of several customers that would be more than worthy of an award. Whether you win, or not, I guarantee that it will do wonders for the morale and profile of your team within your organisation.

If you'd like to consider entering, please let us know. Of course you can do it all yourselves, but I'm sure that we can provide you with some useful guidance and assist you with your entry if you need any help.  

• 4 weeks later...

I've spoken to one customer that's up for entering for the SDI awards in 2019, but had no response from others in the Hornbill Community.

The submission deadline is Oct 19th, which will be here before we know it.  If any of you up for entering, please let me know ASAP, as I'll do much of the legwork to help you with your entry. Whether you win or not, I promise it'll create a buzz and do wonders for the morale of your teams.

The awards brochure is here - https://www.servicedeskinstitute.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/IT-Service-Support-Awards-2019-How-To-Enter-Brochure.pdf and if you have any questions about the process, please send them my way.