PC - Get All Sites populates the field with the Site ID rather than the Site Name

samwoo

Hello,

When a customer chooses a site in the Progressive Capture Custom Form -> Dynamic drop down select box -> Data Query -> Get All Sites... the value that is returned in the request is the Site ID rather than the Site Name.

Please can this be looked at as a matter of importance as not everyone has access to the Admin Tool to identify what the Site ID relates to.

Thanks,

Samuel

Hi @James Ainsworth,

We are trying to get users to choose a site from the list of sites a new starter or mover will be assigned to via the Self Service Portal. This way we can ensure that in AD all the site information going forward will match the Hornbill sites and be consistent.

Thanks,

Samuel

edit

yes that is the node we are using in the Progressive Capture and would like to return the Site Name instead of the ID

Thanks @James Ainsworth, it is stored in the questions against a request once the ticket is logged for the moment.

There is no plans to use custom fields or to add the site name the the description of the request.

• 1 month later...

@James Ainsworth Was there any further updates on this.

I am also using  Progressive Capture Custom Form -> Dynamic drop down select box -> Data Query -> Get All Sites

Ideally I would like to store this against Site in the details section. Im also only getting the site id and not the name.

• 1 year later...

@Steven Boardmanfollow up from an old post. We are using a custom form which uses a dynamic drop down - data query - get all sites and map this back to h_site. When the request is logged it populates the site field with the site ID rather than name. Was this not resolved back on 2018. 

@Kelvin yep it was fixed back in 2018, and still works on the now old Service Portal, i can replicate this behaviour on the new Employee Portal which is using an updated version of progressive capture.   If you can confirm you are seeing this on the employee portal and not the service portal that would be great, in the meantime i'll feed this back and get this addressed.