App Evaluation

Keith

@Gerry @AbdiH Not sure where to raise this so please move as appropriate.

I am at a point where I would like to re-evaluate the Project Manager app and this reminds me of something I wanted to suggest.

Many of us are evangelists for Hornbill within our own organizations and I think it would be beneficial if each organization/admin was given a free license for each of your apps in order to continue to evaluate them. This would allow us to keep abreast of app developments until such a time as appropriate for our adoption (as I'm hoping is the case for Project Manager). Could you give this some thought as to whether this would be something you would be prepared to facilitate and if so to what extent.

If this isn't something that is forthcoming soon can you advise the best approach for me to evaluate Project Manager?

Thanks

Keith

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Keith said:

@Gerry @AbdiH Not sure where to raise this so please move as appropriate.

I am at a point where I would like to re-evaluate the Project Manager app and this reminds me of something I wanted to suggest.

Many of us are evangelists for Hornbill within our own organizations and I think it would be beneficial if each organization/admin was given a free license for each of your apps in order to continue to evaluate them. This would allow us to keep abreast of app developments until such a time as appropriate for our adoption (as I'm hoping is the case for Project Manager). Could you give this some thought as to whether this would be something you would be prepared to facilitate and if so to what extent.

If this isn't something that is forthcoming soon can you advise the best approach for me to evaluate Project Manager?

Thanks

Keith

+1 for us too! 

@Keith

I will need to think about this and see what would be possible. Our subscriptions are intrinsically tied to our quoting and billing system and that system is quite rigid because of the complications involved in managing priced for life and of course subscription changes. There is no mechanism in place for dealing with such a scheme, the closest we have is an evaluation which is time limited by design.  I am not sure the best way to facilitate this would be, but I am very keen to encourage our customers to make more use of our platform. I will have a think and come back - in the mean time just let us know what and when you would like to evaluate and we can set that up for you

Gerry

Thanks for considering @Gerry,  I appreciate these things are sometimes complicated by other integrations. Anything you can do to make access more readily available on a very limited basis would be enormously helpful to me and as you say will ultimately help drive usage of your applications. 

Keith

• Like 1