Activity Alerts

clampj

Thanks for the replies

Unfortunately this isn't working for me.  I've tested this just now but as you can see I've had nothing in the notifications section.

Notifications.thumb.png.3b1de23c9ac45f67d92c6b41e979f1b2.png

I've also changed my profile settings:

Settings.png.92fd3e39ae7dd67d9971486c296afcef.png

But again I received no alert of any kind.

Anything else that I can check?

Thanks

J

Hi @clampj

The Activity notifications do not come under the main notification bell.  You need to look at that right hand panel for the activity notifications.  image.png

The activity notifications were moved away from the other notifications due to feedback about activity notifications being lost among all of the other notifications. Regarding the popups, I seem to recall that this may only be available on certain browsers.  Which browser are you using?

James

Hi James

I'm using Chrome.  I get a notification to say the activity has been created and I can see that in the right hand panel however its the alert that I don't seem to get.  This might not be a problem though as I have demonstrated the activity functionality and the customer is happy with it.

Thanks

J

Hi @clampj

It does appear that the reminders are not displayed, however I believe that both do get listed. There seems to be nothing to differentiate between a new activity and a reminder so it does give this appearance that they are only new activities.  The reminders should show in the list with a bell icon to make this distinction.  The development team are looking into this.

Regards,

James