Adding ProCap custom form fields to email templates

dwalby

Hi all,

Is it possible to add answers from Progress Captures as variables to e-mail templates?

The only way I thought of doing this was to map the Progress Capture answers to custom fields on the request form within the BPM, then use the Custom A-Z variables within the template. Not sure if this was long winded though?

Thanks in advance

6 minutes ago, dwalby said:

The only way I thought of doing this was to map the Progress Capture answers to custom fields on the request form within the BPM, then use the Custom A-Z variables within the template.

I'm afraid this is the only way currently.

• Victor changed the title to Adding ProCap custom form fields to email templates

@dwalby mapping to the custom fields or other request fields on a request is the only option to get the progressive capture answers into an email template i'm afraid. 

You can save yourself some effort by mapping the progressive capture fields directly into the custom fields from the progressive capture designer and not have to then add this to your business process logic

See the following wiki page on mapping fields - this essentially allows you to specify the custom field you wish to map to in the pc question ID field

https://wiki.hornbill.com/index.php/Mapping_Fields_from_Customised_Forms

Hope that helps

Steve