Sorting of Counted Data

Michael Sharp

Hi all,

Please can someone have a look into how I reverse sort this data (see attached)?  Currently the users with the most tickets appear at the end of the report however I would like the users with the most tickets to appear at the top of the report.  Also, is it possible to limit this report to only return users who have raised 3 or more tickets?

Thanks and regards,

Mike.

requests---most-tickets-by-individual-datename-variable.report.txt

21 minutes ago, Michael Sharp said:

Hi all,

Please can someone have a look into how I reverse sort this data (see attached)?  Currently the users with the most tickets appear at the end of the report however I would like the users with the most tickets to appear at the top of the report.  Also, is it possible to limit this report to only return users who have raised 3 or more tickets?

Thanks and regards,

Mike.

requests---most-tickets-by-individual-datename-variable.report.txt

In the Select Ordering tab, have you also tried doing the query with a ticket in the Sort Descending box on the same row where you have Count ticked?

414952275_SortDescending.png.77f9d2694c4b1c4358a2b43e57729616.png

Seems to order it in the Data Preview for me, with the highest number at the top - give it a try

Thanks,

Samuel

46 minutes ago, samwoo said:

In the Select Ordering tab, have you also tried doing the query with a ticket in the Sort Descending box on the same row where you have Count ticked?

414952275_SortDescending.png.77f9d2694c4b1c4358a2b43e57729616.png

Seems to order it in the Data Preview for me, with the highest number at the top - give it a try

Thanks,

Samuel

Thanks Sam, seemed to order users in alphabetical order historically but now seems to do what I need!

Mike.

1 minute ago, Michael Sharp said:

Thanks Sam, seemed to order users in alphabetical order historically but now seems to do what I need!

Mike.

No problem at all. To be honest I've not used that functionality at all xD... but I thought why not see if I can help and that was the first thing I saw and it worked, woo!