project members vacation

Nikolaj

Hello all,

Is it possible to add the vacation for the project member/ stakeholder?

If I would like to see it for example in the Gantt chart when the project Member is on holiday?

Thanks and regards

Nikolaj

• Like 1

@Nikolaj thanks for your post.

We do already have something in the works for this which includes a full integration to another Hornbill app: Hornbill Holiday Manager. In the attached screenshot, if you have Holiday Manager installed, you get a small calendar icon next to each stakeholder. When you click it, it opens up a popup window with a calendar to show you this user's availability (probably a bad example as this user has no booked holiday!).

At this time, I can't say when either the new app or the Project Manager functionality will be available, but as you can see it's something that we are looking to add to the product in the future.

Alex

Screen Shot 2018-07-02 at 09.04.38.png

Hello Alex

so far we don´t have the Hornbill Holiday Manager installed. I´m not sure if we will do that depend on the price and how useful it is for us.

But if i understand you right if we would like to mark the holiday from our project member in a project we will need that app in the future.

best regards

Nikolaj

• Like 1

@Nikolaj it makes sense that if you have the Holiday Manager app installed then you'd want to pull in the holiday data from there (to avoid re entering it in multiple places) but if you don't have the app, I agree you'd need a way to input this in Project Manager. As the feature gets closer to release, I will be able to provide you with more details.

Alex