'Hornbill Today' View

Gerry

Looking good :)

Like others, IE 11 is a real issue for us (Company policy => cannot change it for too many reasons) so we need it to work on IE 11. Performances are pretty bad on this browser :unsure: to a point where it is almost unusable at the moment. Happy to have a session over the phone / webex with you guys next week if that helps.

In terms of widgets, many ideas have already been shared, to which I agree with.

I know it may sound silly, but would it be possible to have a "reusable" (as in can be displayed more than once) widget for displaying analytics widgets? That would be a fab addition imho

First , @samwoo , @Lyonel, the problem with IE-11 was solved and should be in the next build.

Lyonel,  happy to see the IE-11 issues you are having but I was told you will need to raise a Support Request.

[Samuel] Regarding the height of the widgets, will have a look, need to find the right tune also it depends on how the items inside the widgets are used, each one can have a different size on items, but will look at that.

[Lyonel] Regarding seeing the widget to look at the Advanced Analytics (is that the one you refer to?) , I have to speak to the team because I'm not sure we want that information outside of the Admin Tool. Still I think a reusable component could be useful in some cases ;-)

Thanks,

Daniel.

On 6/28/2018 at 9:02 AM, Keith said:

1. I am a not seeing any approvals or activities in the widgets despite having some in the regular "my activities" sidebar.

By way of illustration... Why aren't these appearing in Today's Approvals? 

image.thumb.png.a5eff80cc9f274295d1f9f6bb5f6ac23.png

• 4 weeks later...

Would it be possible to add the request summary to the 'Recently viewed' section rather than just the reference number? 

Without the summary it results in either clicking through lots of requests to find the one you want or just going back to the request list which defeats the point of the recently viewed widget. 

@Daniel Dekel

The benefit would be that you can have a fixed and sizeable list of your notifications visible on your main screen.

There has been a number of previous posts about improving the behaviour, visibility and manageability  of notifications, so hopefully the widget could help in address some of these.

I see if I can find the forum posts.

Cheers

Martyn