'My Services' View

Gerry

@Dan Munns the spacing between items will be fixed in the next Service Manager update, as for the icons being out of alignment, could you let me know what browser you're using. I know you said it's different for the same icon in different services. Is there anything obviously different between them?

• 3 months later...

Hi,

I have shown this new version of the Portal to a few people, and they really like it, especially the way the Catalogs look. The feedback is they would like the ability to show a grid on the main Services screen.

Is this something that can be easily added and toggleable for other organisations?

I mocked something up very quickly in 5 minutes using F12 developer tools...
Mockup.thumb.png.fba8b7910396653c151a87220c29d63a.png

Along those lines?

Thanks,

Samuel

• 6 months later...

This Topic is now over a year old but there are still issues. This is with the background of you rolling out new functionality (as presented at Insights 19) to just this 'my-services' portal. In particular see below for the SD page which highlights some of the outstanding concerns (most of which have been mentioned before in this Topic) - I am using an 'experimental' switch for the coloured Catalogs but I wouldn't expect the non-centred icons to still appear. 

Also it is still the same Configuration page which drives both this portal and the old one - this means that we cannot configure the new portal without disrupting our existing old and 'Live' portal.

In addition to this I am struggling to see how we seamlessly switch users to the new portal but that is the subject of a 'Customer Success' Portal Request.

image.thumb.png.fe22c043b466dc8f37f102e4cb85e86d.png