iOS App doesn't pull through Teams or Analysts when assigning cases via the App

JO_7001

I have recently started using the Service Manager iOS app and I have noticed that when trying to assign calls the 2 drop down menus to select Team and Analyst are blank and when I go back to the previous screen within the app and go back to the Assign Call the drop downs then show up as [undefined]. I have attached a couple of images for clarity.

Would this only be applicable to our instance or is this a wider issue with the app itself?

IMG_0551.JPG

IMG_0552.JPG

@JO_7001 ok, this is the latest version... hmm... does this happen to any request you assign or only some requests? wondering if there is something specific to request that would cause this...

I have tried this version and could not replicate the issue myself :( 

@Victor Thank you for looking and trying to replicate, it seems to happen to any existing case that has been logged either by us as the Analyst or by the Customer using either the Self Service Portal or by emailing our Service Desk. I will delete the app and remove my device from the settings and enroll it again and see if that makes any difference.

@JO_7001 sorry, what I meant by "user app" is when you use Hornbill via a browser rather than from the mobile app... in other words, when you access Hornbill from your computer via the browser (which is also possible via the browser from a mobile device)