Link requests - bulk Request Action

carlt

Hi

There have been some useful additions to the bulk request actions, another one that we would find useful would be the option to link requests in bulk.

So for major incidents the related incidents could be more easily linked from the request list, rather than having to go into a request and manually searching and linking.

Having a display column indicating if a request has been linked might also be useful

Carl

• Like 2

Thanks for your post @carlt

Just to mention that in our next update we are including a new option for cancelling multiple requests using the multi-select feature.

We will continue to add to the available options on the multi-select component.  You should see this grow over time so that it is similar to the actions that are available on the requests.  I will raise a change for your particular requirement with the linking of requests.

Regards,

James

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Hi @James Ainsworth

Did this ever go any further?   I've been asked by the service desk if there is a way to link multiple requests.   We have a major incident which caused about 100 incidents to be logged via self-service, we need to link those to a master ticket but don't see a way of doing it.  

I tried clicking on link and searching on status and service but don;t have enough options to narrow down the search, if I could select the CI and the date logged it would have been close enough to use the list it generated

Or could it be possible to select them from the list use the Actions button to link them from the list.

thanks 

Helen

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

+1 from us

We are using problem management and really need this option to make it easier (linking multiple requests to a problem record in bulk).

Nasim

On 11/30/2021 at 2:45 PM, nasimg said:

+1 from us

We are using problem management and really need this option to make it easier (linking multiple requests to a problem record in bulk).

Nasim

+1

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...