Catalog Item not loading when logging a ticket, on certain ones

Guest gregmarcroftorc

Guest gregmarcroftorc

Hi,

I had this issue last week with a different ticket and have just noticed it again. We have a contact set up under a specific organisation, I begin to log the ticket and then when it gets to the Catalog Item part it says: "If there are no services available to select, please continue and the request will be logged using the default request process"

This is only happening (I think) on newer organisations, e.g when we add a new org, and then assign contacts to it. I go in and check the set up in the Service Portfolio - Request Config and can't see any difference between the way we have set up 2 recent ones (where this issue is happening) and older ones where the process is working correctly.

Please can someone assist.

Thanks

Guest gregmarcroftorc

This seems to be happening with any new service/organisation we add. And it won't allow me to proceed through logging a ticket even though the customer is added and assigned to a specific org.

4 hours ago, gregmarcroftorc said:

This is only happening (I think) on newer organisations, e.g when we add a new org, and then assign contacts to it.

Does this eventually work? I mean if you browser refresh or log off/log on are you able to see the catalog item correctly when logging a ticket?