On Hold\Resume no longer working?

lee mcdermott

Hi,

We have just noticed today that all our calls on hold cannot be taken off hold and we are not able to place any calls on hold either?

It appears when you select to put on hold or resume and the box pops up with the reason the OK button doesn't do anything. the cancel button still works.

I have logged out and back in but still get the same issue. It appears to be affecting everyone.

Is this a know issue or is anyone else experiencing this?

@lee mcdermott hmm...not seeing anything obvious that would cause such issue...may I ask, when you try to on hold/off hold to do this with a browser dev console open (access it by pressing the F12 key). I am thinking there should be some error of sort in there to point us to where the issue might be... If the console contains confidential info you can send it me via a PM...

@Victor

do you just need me to copy the contents of the console window?

this is under the console tab

The SSL certificate used to load resources from https://eurapi.hornbill.com will be distrusted in M70. Once distrusted, users will be prevented from loading these resources. See https://g.co/chrome/symantecpkicerts for more information.
DevTools failed to parse SourceMap: https://live.hornbill.com/northumberlandcc/lib/ui-select/select.min.js.map

Or there is an elements tab that seems to have all the page code in it?

@Victor

when I select any option I.e resume or click about the page I can see in the code it briefly highligts text as if it is doing something.

When I select cancel it also highlights text briefly like it is doing something

Added a red arrow to show area where various bits of text are highlighted as it does something

When I select OK it does nothing at all and does not highlight any text as if the button is doing absolutely nothing.

i can't see any errors?

resume issue.JPG

@Victor

i originally thought could it be a google\chrome update?

but I am using my own pc at home with the same issue.

although when I checked I am the same version at home as on the corporate network.

but if you experience the same issue but it then works on your test environment maybe not a chrome version issue?

@lee mcdermott 

7 minutes ago, lee mcdermott said:

i originally thought could it be a google\chrome update?

possibly? at this point I have absolutely no idea, I asked one of my colleagues from dev team to have a look as well...

I can say withy certainty Doc Manager update is not related though...

@lee mcdermott  no, I haven't changed absolutely anything and this is driving me insane as dev team could not reproduce it, it did not happen for them ...!! and then it stopped happening for me...!!! I swear Hornbill has a will of its own and a plan to drive me crazy today !!!!

well... IN00039448 worked fine when I tried it ... :( ... The only thing I noticed is that once you click OK it takes about 4-5 seconds for the action to take place? But I guess you would have noticed as you did not navigate straight away after trying the OK button ... 

@lee mcdermott may I ask you to try something? On IN00039448 (which is now off hold) can you try and put it "on hold - with customer" until a date and time in the future (next day or next week)? I have temporarily enabled the "pause until date/time option" so you can put it on hold until a certain date/time. Once done I'll revert the change. If it does not work (I expect it won't) can you post a screenshot with the popup, please?