Setting logging category in business process

Hi,

I am trying to force a number of business processes to populate the logging category details. I`ve added an automated task node as below but when logging a request that follows this BP the category remains at " No Category Selected ".

Thanks

image.thumb.png.9ba1dbf435626bfb5833a42f80d1007d.png

Paul H

@Paul H apologies for the delayed reply. I assume the category shown there exists in your system, right? Do you have a request example where this issue occurred? If you can give me a reference and the date/time when the request was logged, I'll try and trace the events in the logs, see what I come up with...

HI Victor,

Thanks for the response, the issue appears to occur across all of our business processes, note that this is something that has recently been added and has never worked. Please see SR00012256, which is an example from our new starter process. This was raised at 14:03 on 1st June. We would like this to be categorised as SERVICE REQUEST -> STARTER

Many Thanks for your help with this.

Paul H

@Paul H I had a quick look at the BP and I have to say the reason why this does not work is simply because the current version of the process, the one that suppose to do the category update, is not active, it is still in "draft"... A common mistake :)  ... So, you would need to activate the current version of the process and this should then work ;) (btw, it does not work retroactively, it will only apply to requests raised from when the process is active onwards...)

image.png