Raising Purchase Orders/ Managing Procurement

Rebecca

Does anybody have any advice/ articles they can point me towards re: how they have managed the procurement of services through Hornbill?

I.e. raising & storage of purchase order information? Can POs be raised directly in Hornbill? (And if so - where?)

Hello Rebecca.

Can I ask a couple of questions to clarify how you currently manage the process for requesting and raising a PO. Do you currently have a documented process and does this have any approval gates based on the items being requested or the value for example? Furthermore what part does your Finance team play, if any, in this process and ultimately who generates the PO stationary that gets sent out (assuming thats how it works for you currently)

Thanks Abdi.

Hi Abdi,

Thanks for responding. At this stage, I'm just looking to clarify at a basic level whether I can a) raise a PO and b)store the PO in Hornbill (and Ideally surface it against the related assets). 

Assume no approval gates for the time being.

Thanks,

Rebecca

@Rebecca you can have a process that allows for the requesting and approval of a PO however there is no current capability to generate anything more than say an email template as a PO as an output of the process. If you are looking to store PO's then you certainly can store this as an attachment against asset(s) as per the below screen shot. 

image.png