Change Calendar details

Joyce

Hi,

Which table can I get, the schedule date for change calendar?

I am trying to create report for percentage of changes completed as planned. So I need to compare, the date put in when the change was logged, and the date on the calendar.

The date on h_itsm_changerequest table field Start time-end time, doesn't seems to correspond with change calendar.

Thanks.

Joyce

Hi Joyce, 

Could you let us know if there is a particular discrepancy between the dates displayed on an active change, the dates in the h_itsm_changerequest table and what is displayed on the calendar?  Are the dates consistently out by a period of time?

Regards,

James

Hi James,

The change progressive capture, has a form with a field to put 'propose change date'. This is recorded in one of the custom field in request table (Custom O). 

Once a change is created and have been approve, then it get scheduled in the change calendar (Calendar icon on the request window). Now this can change, depending with when the change is actually going to happen.

I am looking for the record for this calendar date. Need to see the last date when the ticket is resolved.

The discrepancy between what is in a ticket on the schedule calendar and what value is recorded in h_itsm_changerequest table is huge. Eg one of the change request has Change scheduled between 2018-04-19 20:00:00 and 2018-04-19 20:00:05 and the value on the changerequest table is : 17 April 2018

I've not been able to find any issues with the dates.  As mentioned, for me there was a difference with what was displayed in Administration and what was displayed in the client, but this was to do with the time zones.  In administration when using either direct database or the reports, the date/time is masked with an offset based on the time zone set in the users profile when logged into Administration.  Because I was viewing Administration and the Changes in the full client using different users that had different time zones set in their profiles, I was getting what appeared to be different times and dates.  As soon as I was using all the same time zones it lined up correctly.

Would this be the case with you where different timezones are being used?

The actual date stored in the database will be in GMT.  What it is being displayed will depend on the profile settings for the user that is creating the report.  If the user that is generating the report has their time zone on their Hornbill profile set to GMT, the dates in the report will be shown as GMT.