"Mandatory Fields" in the Progressive Capture

samwoo

Hello,

When users log a ticket via the Self Service portal, the mandatory fields are not clear until they press next.

Can I request this to be added in a matter of urgency? I swear there used to be a red bar on the left hand side of the field to indicate this... and I remember users not finding that clear enough to determine whether the field is mandatory or not. Users are attempting to fill out the forms and not knowing what fields they need to populate causing them frustration when pressing next, and we have been getting more complaints about it.

Ideally if we could have the fields to be highlighted in a colour of our choice if Mandatory, that would be great. (such as a "Mint" green colour, "Sunshower Yellow" colour or even a nice "Celeste" blue colour)

Thanks,

Samuel

Hi @samwoo,

We can see a problem in the portal. We will have it fixed for the next portal build.

Regarding the customisation of the colour, I'm afraid this won't be possible, at least in the near future because of higher priority features we have in our list.

Regards,

Daniel

5 minutes ago, Daniel Dekel said:

Hi @samwoo,

We can see a problem in the portal. We will have it fixed for the next portal build.

Regarding the customisation of the colour, I'm afraid this won't be possible, at least in the near future because of higher priority features we have in our list.

Regards,

Daniel

Thanks @Daniel Dekel,

Is it ok to ask for an ETA on the next Portal build? Just an approximate timescale for the Service Desk to be aware of.

No worries about the colour for the time being, but as an outcome of your response, can this be raised as an enhancement request please :)

Many thanks,

Samuel