Missing Timeline Posts

9 minutes ago, Victor said:

@Michael Sharp what posts should be there but are not? any examples? On a quick look, I don't see any problem with that request... You can PM details if timeline info is sensitive...

Hi Victor,

Apparently I'm not permitted to send you a message?  Our ref in our instance is SR00012174.

Regards,

Mike.

@Michael Sharp sorry for the messaging issue... my inbox got full again... :( ... I created some space so you should be able to PM now.

I did check that request but I could see nothing wrong with it (personally) so I need some more info on what is missing or visible/not visible for you...

On 5/8/2018 at 4:52 PM, Victor said:

@Michael Sharp sorry for the messaging issue... my inbox got full again... :( ... I created some space so you should be able to PM now.

I did check that request but I could see nothing wrong with it (personally) so I need some more info on what is missing or visible/not visible for you...

Hi,

Can you see all the completed tasks vs my HUD are missing?

Mike.

21 minutes ago, Michael Sharp said:

Can you see all the completed tasks vs my HUD are missing?

No, I'm afraid I can't... when looking at the timeline I can see the tasks being created and completed (timeline entries) ... so not sure what is missing... can you give me an example or two of what should be in the timeline and it is not showing for you?