Progressive Capture Labels

Alisha

Hello,

Please could we have the ability to change the display of Labels in Progressive Captures if we require it? Sometimes labels are a little hidden because they are not bold like the other questions.

Many thanks,
Alisha

Hi James,

Thanks for your reply. Sorry I was not clear.

I meant on Customised Forms when adding a field and choosing 'Label'.

When I provide a 'Default Value' for the Label, it appears on the form as standard text. However, the questions appear as bold text. Would it be possible to have the option to bold the text or change the colour of Labels if we need it to stand out?

Many thanks,
Alisha

Field Type Settings.jpg

@Alisha

If when using the Label type, if you don't put anything into the Default Value but use the Description field instead you can use wiki markup to alter the appearance of the text - bold, italic for example

image.png

Giving you this for the label

image.png

You can use the wiki mark up for lots more - bullets, images, links etc like below

image.png

See the following wiki page on wiki markup to get you started: 

https://wiki.hornbill.com/index.php/Wiki_Markup

Hope that helps 

Steve

@Steven Boardman

Thanks for your reply.

When I use wiki markup to alter the appearance of the text as you suggested, the text does not appear once the request is logged. I would like the Label text to show (the part in the Default Value field) - is there a way around this please?

Hornbill Forum Screenshot.png

@Alisha ok so are you looking to use the label in the questions section as well once logged?

If so, you can also apply wiki markup in the Default Value field which will show in the Question Section on a request once logged.

My apologises i assumed it was just for use in the progressive capture flow, which i why i suggested the description field.

So in the default value:

image.png

In progressive capture:

image.png

And on the request in the questions section

image.png

Having said that, i have just spotted this is not showing on the questions section in the agent view but is in the customer portal (as above)

Let me chase up and see what the issue is here and get it resolved

Steve