Activity Assignment

PSG

Since Hornbill Collaboration (829) was rolled out it appears 'Live' users can only assign Activities to teams they're a member of
Please can this be looked at ASAP as we rely on assigning activities to other teams as part of our Support Process.

Regards

Hi @PSG,

Looking at this again, the only change we made is to hide groups that the "task assignment" flag was set to NO in the Admin Tool because that was leading to an error if you tried using that (see screenshot)

image.png

If you want to enable the group from being assignable open the group in the Admin Tool and change the flag to YES.

image.png

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Daniel.

Please find attached three screenshots:

IN00151106_1 - the teams i'm a member of 

IN00151106_2 - my, Activity > Assign to > Group options

IN00151106_3 - 'Task Assignment' status for our Support teams 

As you can see. The teams are set to Task Assignment > Yes however i cannot see them as i'm not a member.

IN00151106_1.JPG

IN00151106_2.JPG

IN00151106_3.png

Edited by PSG

@DanielRi

Hi Daniel,

I hope you're well.

There seems to be some confusion with this one.

Per my note, since Hornbill Collaboration (829) was rolled out it appears 'Live' users can only assign Activities to teams they're a member of
There is a suggestion that "...this was always the case. But since the "Allow Task Assignment" setting was not previously enforced, it might appear that it was possible."

@Victor and @Daniel Dekel are progressing  IN00151106 for us.

Please can you confirm that we've always worked this way? i.e. since we started using Hornbill we've always assigned Activities to other teams.

Thanks,

Jamie

Hello @PSG,

I'm sorry for the confusion. It took some time to understand how this happened, but I can confirm there has been a regression. All groups should be displayed in the list.

We are now working on a fix and push this to LIVE soon.

Will keep you updated.

Regards,

Daniel.