Updating assets using goDBAssetImport

Hi,

Currently I am struggling updating assets using the goDBAssetImport from github.
No matter what I do when I want to update the assets I always get the same error in the log file:

[ERROR] Unable to Search for Customer [<nil>]: FlowCode Exception (com.hornbill.servicemanager/flowcode/fc_ops/shrGetCustomerDetails): nodeName: API Call: userProfileGet; nodeId: 3e1a9a7d-45ca-4e80-ae16-3a473865b996; At 182/1: "Uncaught EspMethodCall::invoke: Operation[session::userProfileGet] The value in element <userId> did not meet the required input pattern constraints. at location '/methodCall/params/userId'"
    throw(e);
_fc_node_exec_3e1a9a7d_45ca_4e80_ae16_3a473865b996
 [DEBUG] API XML: <params><customerId>&lt;nil&gt;</customerId><customerType>0</customerType></params>
[ERROR] Unable to Search for Customer [<nil>]: FlowCode Exception (com.hornbill.servicemanager/flowcode/fc_ops/shrGetCustomerDetails): nodeName: API Call: userProfileGet; nodeId: 3e1a9a7d-45ca-4e80-ae16-3a473865b996; At 182/1: "Uncaught EspMethodCall::invoke: Operation[session::userProfileGet] The value in element <userId> did not meet the required input pattern constraints. at location '/methodCall/params/userId'"
    throw(e);

Due to this the update is skipped.
Any idea what this error message mean?

What are you importing from? Excel/CSV/Database etc?

The import appears to be generating the XML of:
<customerId>&lt;nil&gt;</customerId>
i.e.
<customerId><nil></customerId>
which is not going to match - for no owner it needs to be
<customerId></customerId>

I can't say whether that's happening at the source or within the import, but it needs correcting.