@Stuart Torres-Catmur apologies for the delayed reply. It's great news to hear you would like to increase the use of Hornbill within your organisation! :) Shall I take it you would still like to get the quote for the above?

I will raise an internal request for this and for your future reference I kindly advise to raise such requests via our Hornbill Customer Success Portal so your request is raised with the appropriate team and actioned asap.

image.png

@Victor

Thanks Victor.  We've never been told to use this portal before and I've not been issued a login.  I just tried entering my email as username and requesting a password reset.  That was 10 minutes ago.

Please advise how I should access the portal?

@Stuart Torres-Catmur I can see the password reset email failed to be delivered... can you try again, please? Let me know when you did so I can check if the email is being sent or not and if not then for me to look at alternatives for this... 

@Stuart Torres-Catmur something's blocking the email to be sent...not sure what... It should be working now... I think you will receive two emails, ignore the oldest.

@Stuart Torres-Catmur good news :) ... By the way, just to make sure, you won't need to raise any request on this occasion as I already done it... the portal is for future reference.