Custom PCF (5 most recently created) not working..

Guest Paul Alexander

Guest Paul Alexander

Hello

In the BPM, there is an option in the Variable Picker which shows 'Custom PCF (5 most Recently Created) which, I assume should show the 5 most recently created PCF's?). 

When I click this I always get offered the same 5 PCFs....none of which have been created recently. Is there a setting for this somewhere, or is just not working on my instance?

image.png.71f29b099704a6c85c03f9f4b6a133e5.png

thanks

Paul

+1 I noticed this as well yesterday.

Also, just to be a pain, is there a way you can stop the alphabetical sorting at the PC level? It currently extends to the questions level which puts them in alphabetical order so you lose the question order of the form. 

I know this was changed at my request in the first place so again, apologies for being a pain...

31 minutes ago, Dan Munns said:

Also, just to be a pain, is there a way you can stop the alphabetical sorting at the PC level? It currently extends to the questions level which puts them in alphabetical order so you lose the question order of the form. 

+1 to keep the ordering of the PC forms

Guest Paul Alexander
On 4/12/2018 at 9:25 AM, Dan Munns said:

+1 I noticed this as well yesterday.

I know this was changed at my request in the first place so again, apologies for being a pain...

Has this been changed? 

If I use an 'update Request Details' node, and select the 'Summary' variable picker, the PCF's are all nicely ordered: 

image.png.5718109cc3d06a141cd42d8ab225c2c2.png

But if I choose the variable picker from the Description field I get this (in no order whatsoever by the looks of it):

image.png.8079838e9b5cff6401cd571d89a4b1a0.png

image.png

@Paul Alexander @samwoo @HGrigsby the admin console will be updated later today and will include the following:

* Top 5 most recent PCF's will display correctly (these are PCF's which have custom forms)

* The experience will be consistent when using the variable picker in single and multiline selectors (i.e the Custom PCF (All) PCF's will be listed alphabetically)

* Questions listed in each  PCF's will not be listed alphabetically but will persist in their order from their PCF's custom forms 

• Thanks 1